DISTRICT 2020-2021 STUDENT REGISTRATION
School staff will begin processing registration materials on June 1st. Schools will not necessarily be open on June 1st . Schools will contact families as soon as possible regarding registration if needed, after June 1st.
- Half-Day Kindergarten and First-Fifth Grades:
- Families can download registration materials from the District 202 website and return them by:
- US mail
- Through each school’s dedicated email registration address or
- Directly to their home schools. Registration Material Drop Boxes will be located inside each school’s main entrance. Please call the school’s main office or check the school webpage for information about when the Material Drop Box will be available.
- Pre-School/Full-Day Kindergarten Lottery:
- Families will receive directions about registration directly from their buildings by May 22, 2020.
- Kindergarten Round-up Events are postponed, and MAY be rescheduled when school resumes.
MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL
- CURRENT/RETURNING District 202 middle and high school students should have received registration materials when they returned their school books, laptops, etc. in May. Please call your school directly if you did not receive these materials.
- NEW MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: Families registering middle and high school students new to District 202 should use the same process as outlined above.